BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 22, 2010

Say "T.H.A.N.K. Y.O.U"



Learning how to say "thank you" at an early age is something that all people learn..
Both at home and school.We are often reminded to say this. However, as we grow older,
the word thank you is often sadly forgotten...so, it make me thought..how many time i said this word to others? Life is about give n take, so for every time that i receive something..did i say this word so often?huhu.. i really wonder how many times i did say this word especially to my mama, my abah, my adik2..teachers and friends....for their love, care n other things..if i don't say this "thank you" so, how much i appreciated what i already receive from them? Really sad thought..huhu..from today...from this moment..n more specific..Now! I would like to say thank you more... i really hope i can appreciate every single thing that i receive...But instead of receiving from others, I'm trying to give more too.. I want to treasure every heart of people that i love...Insya'Allah=)

0 comments: