BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Baby doll save me..=)


huhu.. this is my worst day when creating the poster, blog and movie maker.. i feel tension..=( i`m not very user-friendly with all those things.. and for installing the adobe photoshop, i need to learn....do i know to use it?? at the first place, for sure i do not know how to use it.Eventhough Mdm Sharifah already teach me how to use the adobe in edt classes..as i said, i'm not very friendly with it.. but, i`m lucky to have friends that assist me and teach me how to use the adobe photoshop to create the poster..thanks to GOD..=)

since i should spent a few days on these assignment.. i feel tension..huhu.luckily i have a "bAby doLL" with me.. thanks to someone that give the doll to me..By having it, i feel that someone really sitting by my myside..=) thanks pka..hehe.

0 comments: