BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 10, 2008

Steps fOR PraYinG


Don't be surprise with the topics for this entry..I'm not an expert in religion.. but i have a task to complete.. Bro Hamid give 2 assignment for Edt students which are movie maker and individual poster. I choose to have partner with faraa..and decide the topic for movie maker is step for praying since the movie maker must be related to the educational. So, I am searching for the reference books.. i'm searching at many bookstore in Kuantan. What a surprise I didn't found any references book related to the topic in English.. =( so, I am thinking about it..if there is no English edition, how nonmalay which is muslim learn how to pray? So, I am curious about it. So, I think it will be beneficial if I can create the movie maker..=) but now, i`m change the group..so we need to discuss the topic again.. I will try to work for it.. but all the decision is depend on the group member..but whatever, I hope that my group will come up with beneficial movie..=)

0 comments: