BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

9th MARCH 2009




It was our last day at Labuan. The UMS bus dropped us at Labuan airport. So, all the IIUM team just had some shopping at the airport. huhu..The flight is at 10.25 am. So, at 10am, we already checked in. It was the worst fight that I had since the weather was not good. The flight made me got headache. It was already 12.30pm when the flight arrived LCCT. I did not take lunch with others since still have headache. huhu..=(
At 2pm, we were going back to IIUM by IIUM bus. huhu..We arrived IIUM at 7.30pm.So many
things to story..SWEET MEMORIEs..=) I was happy share the moment with all of you guys.. I hope that we know and do not forget each other in the future…sweet..sweet .. and sweet moment..=) What I can say..It was an EXPENSIVE MEMORIES..=) huhu.

0 comments: