BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 23, 2009

SWEET meMORies...=)

There are too many things happens in my life. The last four months of my life is full of sadness. I cannot force myself to forget EVERTHING. Actually, what happen in the last 4 month make me does not believe in friendship and I lost myself, but I hope I can find out myself again. And there are something that cheers me up. I hope that these memories will remain to cheer me up forever…
2nd March 2009
BRIEFING FOR UMS-KAL SEA & BEACH INTERVARSITY CHALLENGE 2009 PARTICIPANTS
There is a briefing held at meeting room, in front of ONESTOP CENTRE for all the 16 participants that participated in UMS-KAL SEA & BEACH INTERVARSITY CHALLENGE 2009. So, today the 16 of us and two officers that are supposed to be with us mix to know each other..=)
Since the program are held in Labuan, so we need to go to KL by bus on 4th March and take the flight on the 5th March at 7.45 am at LCCT.
4th March 2009
There was Scomp exam..huhu. I do not feel excited or happy for the trip to Labuan. I was very worried about the midterm. The most important thing is scientific comp, I cannot think about the Labuan. I do not want to cry throughout the trip. I tried my best. The exam was end at 7pm. The bus trip to KL supposedly at 9pm, but it was delayed to 12pm.SO, I have enough time to pack the things. huhu. A happy moment is going to start by 12am tonight.huhu.There are 16 participants that are participated in the UMS-KAL challenge:
KAYAK :

1) DON
2) JIJIE KAYAk
3) MADY


BEACH VOLLEYBALL :
4) AIMIR
5) PAYAK
6) JIBAH
7) LYNN- ME
8) YANA


BEACH SOCCER

9) JIMAN
10) HAZWAN
11) WAN
12) KUJET
13)BAD
14) PUDIN
15) CHOP
16) BUZAT

and the two officers with us 1) BRO Daniel- “AYAH”
2) SIS HARYATI - K.YATT

2 comments:

Asma’ AB said...

kak lin.. so hows the trip n the game?

zazni@asma' said...

Ishk..bukan ke da panjang kak lin story..he.Trip 2 best sgt2..takkan k.lin lupa seumur hidup!banyak juga pengalaman pahit n manis..yg pahit..kaki luka2 sbb men atas pasir yg cukup panas..pastu kalah plak 2..he.Tapi, apapom semua itu Kenangan indah..=) Mengukir memori bersama 16 peserta,Bro DAniel n K.Yatt adalah kenangan terindah..huhu.