BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

~**No ReGret

You may not know
Just how much that I appreciate you
You may not think
There’s anything special
In anything that you do
But I just wanted to let you know
Through all those times of need
Just how very much
You are appreciated
And how much you mean
To me

I don’t know how it happens
Or when it even starts,
But times will come & times will go,
The seasons change and it will show,

Now, It's time for me to let you go,
How much I hope,
You are belong to me,
You’re mine,
It doesn’t mean the same to you,
Just have the decision,
Just have no regret,
It’s time for me to let you go,
Grab the chance to keep smile again,
Just have no regret and no hurt feeling,
Just let it goes,
No regret.



Have you ever felt regret over something that you have or a decision that you made? You may have regret for the opportunity that has slipped through your fingers? If you have, you need to get the key to let go of those feelings of regret by the advised of our beloved prophet (peace be upon him):

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased to him) reported: “The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings upon him) said, ‘A strong believer is better and dearer to Allah than a weak one, and both are good. Adhere to that which is beneficial for you. Keep asking Allah for help and do not refrain from it. (If you are afflicted in any way, do not say: ‘If I had taken this or that step, it would result into such and such,’ but say only: ‘Allah so determined and did as He willed.’ The word ‘if’ open the gates of satanic (thought).”

Therefore, those feeling of regret that I had been carrying on my shoulders should have been lifted. What I need to do is just keep on asking Allah for help and trust Him. No Regrets! Alhamdulillah

0 comments: